Thursday, May 24, 2012

BP #10 - Reflection - (maryia h)


1. I like using the shared class blog, it is a good idea it is new for me to do homework online. I really like the way we were working in groups
2. I didn’t like to comment on other student’s blog posts. It is make me crazy.
3. I like to read other students blog posts because I like to learn new things like their ideas and cultural.it is so funny to read others blog posts in there you can see something interesting to you.
4. I like that our classes are mixed. I like having one day of the week in the computer lab, because it's easier to use.
5. I like to use the blog. With this we do know of people, from who are taught. We learn to use grammar, doing exercises, read and study. I learned a lot by reading other student's posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment