Thursday, May 17, 2012

BP#9 Language story 1- Haiyan, Li & sejung

   I noticed that you've mentioned about the body language in the last paragraph, I'm really interested in it. I've read lots of researches about it. They said 70% of our language we use everyday is body language-kind of silent language. Even if someone was born in damaged,was not able to talk, one still could communicate with others without any obstacles.
  And the story about the baby, I strongly agreed that. Because when I came here I was like a baby who just began to learn a new language.
  I thought it was because when a baby was under three years old, the brain started brain planning. So during that time, a baby is easy to accept and understand a new language. Scientists announced that when a baby get to know new languages at that time, although they may confused about  the meanings or pronunciations, they would never  forget it in the rest of their lives.
  And the professor told us to write something about the plans that how to improve our English. I think there is no shortcut. Don't try to find impossible shortcut, there is no cheap. So the only way I think we should do, is to practice,practice and practice, whatever helps your improvement. Such as novels, Dramas, TV Shows,,,
  I will so appreciate if you can give me any advice.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment