Friday, May 25, 2012

BP#10 Reflection Abdalla

1.I like a lot of thing about using the shared class blog. It's helpful and I learned lots of things from our blog class.I liked to post in the blog.I liked to comment on other students' posts. It was a really good blog post because we have been learning from each other and from our teacher in the blog post.
2..Actually I like everything in our blog because it was really helpful and I didn't find anything that made me dislike it.
3.I like reading the comments in other students' blog posts because they help me to know new things and to learn my mistakes, and it gives me a lot of ideas that I didn't know before.
4.Yes I like to attend one day of the week in computer lab because the tutors help us to know the grammar rules, and they let us use the computer and they teach us new things. Every week we go there and they help us to rewrite the essays in a good way to get better grades.
5. The biggest benefit of using the blog for this class i think it mad us learn from other students' blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment