Sunday, April 1, 2012

BP #5 - HOS FILM - jican zeng

          After I saw that film, I realized that it is different from the book “Having our say”. While I was watching that film, it was spread clearly, describing what kind of life situation they suffered. In that environment, life was cruel and whatever those people did they were not able to avoid different treat from others. It just made me feel like I was in that situation, suffering from the similar things as them. That was a tragic exists in that period. However, such as I read this book, I am able to use my mind to imagine and feel what they felt. It could bring me more courage to face my own life now, and in that way whatever they struggled for, they have never took out off “the mark”, and always took judgment from other people.
          I think it is a good idea to regard the film as true, and totally present what their life is. Otherwise, it could bring more information to us about the Delany Sister’s timeline. But I got surprised about the Delany sister’s life. Their life strides the most of important things of The United States what had happened in that period. Meanwhile, they saw the whole things about what the United States development and they witnessed through the history of the United Stated.
          If I meet the Delany Sister, I will ask them how the feeling was after seeing the members of their family pass away.

3 comments:

  1. yeah thats true in the film you can see better how they suffered in that times!!good summary jican.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even now is very sad to know what happened to the african american society earlier years ago, I'm happy that today the youngest humanity still keep worry about those bad news.
    Have you ever had a discrimination situation?

    ReplyDelete