Thursday, April 5, 2012

BP #6 - Freewriting and Essay (sejung)


#1. When spring time comes, i celebrate Easter at my church with my family. I used to do nothing when i was in Korea but i started to meditate the meaning of Easter after i became a christian. I go to church at midnight to pray and have service these days to think how he loves us to send his son to clean our sins. It's really amazing to know more about him and serve him.  We also fasting for one meal or one day or one week depends on how people decide for themselves and pray or give up our something to him.


#2.  I celebrate Easter at my church with my family when spring time comes. I used to do nothing when i was in Korea but i started to meditate the meaning of Easter after i became a christian. I go to church at midnight to pray and have service these days to think more about the meaning of Easter. Every single time when i am having service, i can strongly feel the Lord's love. He loves us a lot so he  send his son to clean our sins. It's really amazing to know more about him and to serve him.  We also fasting for one meal or one day or one week, depends on how people decided to and pray that time. We are giving up and meditating how mercy he was and give him all the thanks to him.


#3.  In my home culture, we don't really celebrate something for the spring time but i celebrate Easter at my church with my family. I used to do nothing when i was in Korea but i started to meditate the meaning of Easter after i became a christian. In my church, we have an event to be ready for Easter.  We are having special services for 3weeks every single midnights before Good friday. We are praying and meditate how Jesus died and resurrected under God's plan. I am going to church every morning these days and i can strongly feel the Lord's love. He loves us a lot so he send his son to clean our sins and i am very thankful about that. It is really amazing to know more about him during the Easter and i love to be his daughter under his name. 

#4.
                                                INTRO
General statements: People celebrate different things for the spring time in their country.
THESIS statement: I celebrate Easter at my church with my family.

BODY/STORY + REFLECTION
Paragraph 1 topic(s):  I used to do nothing but started to celebrate Easter after i became a christian.
                     
Paragraph 2 topic(s): My church have special services for three weeks at 6 AM before Easter. I love the way how i can strongly feel God's love through every single events.

Paragraph 3 topic(s):I learned more about God's mercy during the spring time and meditated real meaning of Easter.
CONCLUSION
Summary: I am celebrating the Easter at my church during the spring break.
Final thought: I am very thankful to live new life by Jesus's resurrection.

#5.  What spring time rituals, holidays, or festivals do you have in your home culture?
          People celebrate different things during the spring time. They have their own home culture's holidays and events. I used to not celebrate anything during the spring time. Our family used to just stay at home or traviling but we started to celebrate Easter after we became christains.
         I didn't really know about Easter before. I thought that it's just a day that  christian people give eggs and chocolates to other people. After i became a christian, i learn about the meaning of Easter and why we are celebrating it. Our jesus died for us and resurrected under God's plan and he gave us new life. Under his love, our sins got clean and we could live a totally different lives. He saved me from death to life.
       My church have special services for three weeks at 6 AM before Easter. It's midnight services and we can pray for long time after service. I went to the services for three weeks this time and i loved it.  I love the way how i can strongly feel God's love through every single events. So many things happened during suffering weeks. It was before good friday and i was having very hard times. But when i think about how Jesus went through so much hard problems, i couldn't complain and i just prayed and layed down on him. Every single things were under his plan and under his love so i was very thankful about everythings.
      I learned more about God's mercy during Easter. I meditated meaning of it and thankful about it. It was not just a day of eating eggs, real day of Jesus's life. He saved us by his life and showed us that he is real. Our job is to be a witness of his live and God's love. I am going to show people that he is real by God's plan and his love while i am living in this world.
      We can do so many things during the spring time. We can go on a trip and do other stuffs but i want  people to know how jesus died for us and lived again before enjoying our spring breaks.  The meaning of Easter it's not just a holiday, it is a day of new life. I started to serve Jesus and meditated  Easter during the spring time and i love the fact that he loves us a lot. I am very thankful to live new life by Jesus's resurrection.

6 comments:

  1. i like the details about the Easter and it show that u know your God well. has your self change when you became christian. i think you should teach me more about God because i want to know him more just like you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My life changed totally different after i became christian!:) i was doing so many bad stuffs but after i met Jesus, i noticed that my life is important to live by his plan so i gave my life to him. There are nothing that i can tell you but just keep pray and ask what he wants. i will pray for you and his relationship:) just love to pray and dont scared to talk to him because he is generous and will be there for you always.

      Delete
  2. before i didn't know about the easter,by reading your reaserch i got some idea about easter.i think you really got about jesus life.what was your religion before you became chirstian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am so glad that you got some ideas of Easter after reading my essay! i was buddhism! haha but i am so thankful that i know jesus now.

      Delete
  3. i like the Easter. your writing wonderful in your essay you told history of Jesus.i think it good. now you like that holiday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love this Holiday:) i love to know about Jesus always! I love celebrating the Easter!!

      Delete