Thursday, April 5, 2012

BP#6 Spring Easter In Home Country sara

#1
  • Every year in spring in Egypt we celebrate Easter April 16 every year
  • the family come and eat together and hang out together.
  • always we go and buy flowers. we eat different kind of salty fishes and also we go get the eggs and colored them different drawings. we go out to the garden playing running and having fun altogether.

#2 
  •  we are celebrating this holiday since the ancient Egyptian.
  • Pharaohs used to celebrate this day
  • Every year in spring in Egypt we celebrate Easter April 16 every year.
  • the family come and eat together and hang out together. always we go and buy flowers.
  • we eat different kind of salty fishes and also we go get the eggs and colored them different drawings. we go out to the garden playing running and having fun altogether.
 #3
          Every year in spring in Egypt we celebrate Easter Monday's April 16. we are celebrating this holiday since the ancient Egyptian. Pharaohs used to celebrate this day
Every year in spring in Egypt we celebrate Easter April 16 every year. My parent family come and the women start to cook for us the all kinds of salty fishes. while we go down stairs and buy some flowers to put in the house to make it really spring inside home to feel it. Also we go and get the eggs and we start to color with different colors and different drawings. after we finish eating and and done with coloring the eggs, we go to dress up and go out side to the garden playing running and having fun altogether.

#4
OUT LINE
            General statementEaster day Is a world wide spring celebration.
          Thesis statement: In my Country I have been celebrating Easter day with my friends and families and I consider it as spring feast.
           Para 1: different way of celebration.
           Para 2: reflection.
           Conclusion 
#5
       
              Easter
    
             Easter day Is a world wide spring celebration. There are a lot of people celebrate Easter in different ways. Even in different communities in their own way. Most of the people consider it as the spring feast and some of the people consider it as religion occasion. In my Country I have been celebrating Easter day with my friends and families and I consider it as spring feast.
             In Egypt we are celebrating Easter from the second Monday April 16 by calender since the ancient pharaohs. We celebrate Easter day with all our families and friends altogether. In spring we celebrate Easter day in different ways. We do a lot of things in Easter day. First, we make all kinds of salty fishes to eat. Second, we go and buy some flowers to design the house with those flowers to make it inside home real spring not only outside. Third we go and get some eggs and we get some colors to draw and paint some beautiful pictures on eggs. Finally we go and prepare our selves to go out to the garden and parks to have fun and play. But now I don’t celebrate this spring over here because I don’t have my friends and my whole families here
        


               I have learned how we all my families and my friends stay with each other and help each other. Another thing I have learned is how to prepare for Easter day. What I think now is I am happy when I was celebrating Easter day with my family, but now I am sad because I am not celebrating with my family and my friends anymore. In Egypt people can learn from his is they have to care about family and to be near them all times.
           People in different countries are celebrating Easter day in their own way. There are some people celebrate Easter day as religion feast and there are some people celebrate Easter day as spring feast. One of the most advantages of celebration is that helping the people to meet together to have and and enjoying fresh air. I have been celebrating with my families and Friends as spring feast as pharaohs used to do since Egyptian ancient.

4 comments:

  1. Sara,
    I like your reasearch and picture. If you struggle in your career, you got a better career.My opinion don't feel sad and enjoy your life here. What is meaning of Easter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your reaseach sara you put a lot of details and also i love your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your a poster about your country wiht picture, i don't have lot of family here, i still following my country traditional.. ARE YOUR PARENTS CELEBRATE THIS EASTER ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like youe essay.Don't be sad. Why you color the eggs?

    ReplyDelete