Sunday, April 1, 2012

BP#5 HOS by MARINA

When i was watching a film, I think the film is not real life.. We ready read 9 chapters,  a book told us ,they never been a married.. When you watch  the film, you can see Sadie was in love. Plus, the film you can see how a people ignore them because they were different a colored. I think its was not good idea to add picture in  a movie...On the timeline,one thing surprised me how they keep all this family picture so so long....
If   I meet with them I would like to  ask few questions;How they stay together so long and does they have any argument or disagreement between them...

4 comments:

  1. i love you research. my opinion to you is to write more dont do like gabie :D. what did you find more intersting about this ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Marina,I like your writing.Your question is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it marina my opinion is nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gave information nicely and clearly.

    ReplyDelete