Sunday, April 1, 2012

BP#5 H.O.S Trial Film-Lina

I think the differences are when I read this book, I felt them and I saw them in my mind.When I saw the trial, it was very short and I couldn’t understand what they were saying. Also, I didn't finish the book.That's why I couldn't compare the differences between the book and the trial.I didn't like the added actress pictures because film pictures didn't look natural. One surprising thing for me is how long they got to live.If I  could meet the Delany sisters, I would ask them to tell me more about their life history.

8 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Lina, I like your first line.You need more writing.Are you like to read or listen history?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to read history more than I like to listen to history.

      Delete
  2. i like your small post, basically i do like about your idea to ask them more ...
    are you enjoy to reading a book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your research my question to you is can you please write more please and read more ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice i like your begening so did you like the book

    ReplyDelete