Thursday, March 22, 2012

:) ABOUT ME (:

I am Maite I am from Ecuador but I am a little mixed, I have been living in New York City since 2 years...I live with my dad and almost my family is in my country and I MISS THEM SO MUCH....I am shy but friendly, when I have trust with the person I am talkative, funny,etc...My favorite sport is surf...i practiced but now i don't do it, i love to spend time with my friends,to hang out, dance...My favorite color is purple lol...my favorite music is tecno,house, psycodelic, regue,reggueton...My career is Business Administration, I think to do after to graduate in La Guardia Community College is I'll going to university to study International Business I am doing my own business...I am assitant manager from real state in my country but from New York City, in my job I doing everything I sell house, I doing telemarketing, accounts, ect....in august I'll take some course to real state from here..so now you know a little more about me, if you have another question just let me know lol... (;

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe, you are very happy and full of energy, my best wishes to all your life and also enjoy your days here in N.Y. God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete