Wednesday, March 14, 2012

BP#1 INTRODUCTION TZU-YING

hello everyone! my name is tzu-ying.  i came from taiwan.  i've been in NY for almost 2 years.  this is my first semester in lagcc so i dont have any friend here.  i hope i can make some friends in this class.  my major is accounting.  although everyone told me that accounting is boring and also hard, i still want to study that.  the reason is that i want to be a successful accountant as my father!  as a result, i'll transfer to 4 years college after finish in lagcc to improve myself.  i like to make friends but im a little bit shy...so please talk to me and hope we can have a good time in every classes.  the most importantly, i hope i can improve my english skill in this class!  see u tmr :)))

5 comments:

  1. hi, nice to see you, tzu-ying! i came from fujian, China. Taiwan is beautful place. In the future, i will visit it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I like your personal behavior. if you like to do something just go do it, don't need to be afraid and shy.keep afraid and shy it hard to improve your english.bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tzu-Ying, nice to meeting... I would like to tell you that don't pay attention about what people think about your carrer, if you like that so go for it! don't be afraid!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiiiii Tzu-Ying I like your name is cool lol....dont worry you will make a friends a lot friends...I will talk to you but the a little problem i don't know where are you lol.....about your carrer wow i will do kind the same becuase the mind is business administration and i will do the same to graduate in here at la guardia and after that i will study international business lol dont worry i dont think is bored if you like just that is important becuase you will study that not your friends soooooo DONT HEAAAAR THAT lol.....well Tzu-Ying i hope ill meet you someday and dont be shy lol(:
    byeeeee(:

    ReplyDelete