Monday, March 26, 2012

BP# 4 narrative practice lobsang

my best days was march 3th to may 1 st 2010. I went back to visited my mom,dad and familys. that was very nice time i ever had before.I spent all my time with my familys, and we went to a lots of place.I'm so happy to go back to visited my familys. When you have a great time with your familys that make you feel satisfied.

When i get there i didn't tell anyone I'm coming home and my airplane stop at dangalore witch was 6 hours bus from my home.from new york to bangalore to 14 hours and my friends want to still one night at bangalore, my friends ask me to stay with them but i didn't. Couse I can't wait to see my parents so i carry my staffs and go find the bus. I fund the bus but bus was not that good, weather was so hot and AC was not working. On the bus peoples are so lought and smell I tried to pertinenting that i can't smell anythings but it not work too. fanilly i arrive the home and i get no sleep for whole night but I don't feel like a I want to sleep.when i get out off the bus I rush to my home and nock the door my dear mom open the door for me and she was so happy when she saw mso e and i went inside the room and say hi to my dad. dad was also happy too.we have a lots of fun but we can't go anywhere couse my litter sister she's no home yet she's in college. after few days my sister she came home and i where go out and my parents are  happy i mean my all families are happy.


people have a lots of good day but people don't know. when you been a good kid you will happy for rest of your life.Respect to your parents your kids will respects you later. when your parents say samethings or ask samething don't hold it back just do it right away that make your parents more happy.



happy family. having a good time with family. do everythings what the parents ask for. Be nice to your parents.




4 comments:

  1. i can imagine how happy your family and you were. Next time i want to try to go back to my country without telling them! I want to see my family be surprised as you family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you tzu-ying but don't do it without telling your family, cause after i did that i was scare because my parents are old already that why. But thank you anyway.....

      Delete
  2. That's awesome! I'm so glad to know the happy end of your long trip, it works rigth?
    Last year I had the same experience as you too, with my family in Colombia but only for two weeks, and I learned a important lesson--You have to enjoy good times with those who you love and tell them how much you love them-- because you don't know when you are going to have them again close to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's wonderful. I am glad to read this story, maybe next time i will make a surprised to somebody. I have never done this thing. otherwise, I like that feeling and going to spend much time with parents.
    do you think the family is most important in our life?

    ReplyDelete