Monday, March 26, 2012

BP#4 Narrative Essay. Pauly

Many people think that the best day of their life could be the day of their wedding. For some reason it is true but I think the best day for everyone should be their birthday. As my mother told me,Mine was especially amazing and I think it was the best day I ever had in my life....
      It was a beautiful night of September 4th , when my mother ; Elise, gave me birth. It was not difficult for her to give a birth, as she said!  because She as never got pregnant before . She just told me that she wasn't screaming at all, like women does . She got dropped at the hospital by my Uncle because my Dad was travelling back to the town to be on her side when she give birth.After a couple hours at the Labor room, a beautiful , tiny and clear skin baby was born! it was me! crying on the doctor's arm who was trying to cradle me.Mi father told me that he was there,inside the room when I came out , and all the family was waiting outside. he's the last one! My Dad said! He is so cute! answer my Mum after been cleaned by the nurse. Everyone was happy when they heard the good news : praying , thanking God for his job because my Mum couldn't have no more babies as the doctor told her . She has been trying several times to have a baby with no results.So I was the last chance for them to have one, and : thank's God  that he gave me the breath of life."  I am so happy to be born ,my Mum  always tells me  that I am blessed , that I am a son of God and everything I will do in my life will be for the community.
September 4th is the most significant day of my life because , it remind me all the pain that my Mum had suffer before have a child. And it makes me work hard to satisfies the only person I have always loved.....

5 comments:

  1. did u enjoy the history of your life. i like the way you still remember your birth

    ReplyDelete
  2. You talked about your birthday,i agree with you that birthday is the most important in our life because everybody borns in a day thats called birthday,it's really great day for everybody

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was such a sweet essay haha i love your essay! so how do you celebrate your birthday usually?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank's! maybe its not a great day for everyone but I think it should be. Mostly I celebrate my birhtday praying! even though i'll like to party. Most of the time I can't have a big party so i'm just having a dinner with firends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is good! Thank your mom for your birth! My mom has a 4 kids i am last one. the doctors told of my mom don't birth her, because mom or me can dead. But anyway i sitting there! And my mom alive. So thank your mom for you!

    ReplyDelete