Thursday, March 22, 2012

BP#1 GABIE

Hello,
My name is Gabriella Olaince, I'm from Haiti. I have been living in The United States since 5 years. In my leisure time, I like to watch cartoons, listening to music and shopping. I am a good student. I like school, I like to be educated. I like to help others. I detest hypocrisy. My favorite subjects are, English and science. In the future, I want to be a physician assistant. I love kids, I like to interact with them. Finally, I love my mother because she positively influence my life.

4 comments:

  1. ok i like you introduction. my opinion to you is try to write more. my question is are you going to be good student at you major later?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your introduction.I like to listening music and go to shopping.I wish in future you will become a good Physician. My question is your country happened a lot of disaster, am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your paragraph number BP 1.I think you like a lot to your mother.How your mother influence in your life?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i very interesting to see people from different country..
    my opinion, you have to stop watching cartoons, because you ready in collegy student,, you have to find more time to study....i do know you working part time, its not easy, try your best....

    ReplyDelete