Monday, March 26, 2012

BP #4 - Narrative Practice - (shufen ou)

My best day

            What is wonderful day? What is beautiful day? What is best day? What is worst day? Day is same for everyone, time also is same for everyone, but what kind of day is depend on people personal feeling. Same day and same situation happen in a day for different people could be different. For example, it has many activity in one day. For some people feel that is wonderful, that is colorful, that is many significances. In other side, some people would feel busy, tired, or it is boring day.

             For my personal feeling that wonderful day is our live-style could be essay and free. we can do something whatever we want to do. we can do something without the limit, without the schedule, without the controller. if our life day can follow our heart to progress. that would be wonderful..

            Maybe my wonderful day was not really the best day for other people, because it was a regular day that every one else usually has. but that also become my dream life. At that day beginning, I could sleep in till noon with out any disturbance. When I woke up, I felt very relaxed and comfortable, then i went to my parent's bedroom said "good morning". I got my family's warmth from their smiling faces. Then I went to take long shower. While I was taking my shower, my mother asked me what i wanted to have for my breakfast. when i finished shower, she already had cooked many kinds food for us. After I had abundant breakfast, my boyfriend drove me to work. During break time, I with my co-work had a afternoon tea and chat with each other. that was many fun. After work , I called my parents and my younger brother go out with me and my boyfriend have a dinner together.  when we finished dinner , we drove my parents to home. then i with my boyfriend went to theater see a movie. that was a wonderful day for me.. even that very was common day that every one could have and happen in a usually day. but for me, that was really not easy to get , that was warm, and i very enjoy that day.

           so , in fact for my personal opinion, the best day is not only for a specific day. i think if a day is easy, free, and comfortable, for we, that already is a wonderful day, best day..

4 comments:

  1. everyone have his best day so what is your best day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi..montsir ...i know everyone could have their best day.. but for me, i really don't remember which day is my best day..so i only can said which day is my happy day.. and i hope that day could happy in any day in my life...

      Delete
  2. i agree your best day...that's right....with family together it's most happiest in the world...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is all night。。。my main idea is.. regular day also could be our best day... it is depend on our heart...

      Delete