Monday, March 26, 2012

BP#4 Narrative Practice-Lina

Everybody’s life has a best day but everyone’s best day is different. People never forget their experience. While I went to visit Darjeeling in India with my family, I felt amazed.  
I went to Darjeeling with my family on an evening. I was sitting next to the window. We passed a lot of thing behind us. Our bus departure was from Kolkata, India. When we reached Darjeeling, it was almost 10p.m.  I felt so tired that I didn’t get out of the bus. Next day when I woke up it was so beautiful outside .I stayed in a hotel for a really long time. I saw many mountains around us. Also I rode a cable car; it was so exciting. I felt like I caught a cloud. Below me I saw a huge waterfall. I can never forget that day.
I learned something from my best day. There was a nice place next my country which I didn’t know. When I was there, I felt relaxed and innocent like nature.
 I think everyone should to go Darjeeling, India otherwise life is valueless. People can add good experience or best day in their life.

8 comments:

  1. i liked you research. why you didnt right it as an essay its suppose to be native essay? my opinion is two right more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read your essay I felt I saw mountains and caught a cloud.I like the mountain and waterfall.You should fixed a picture in your best day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Okay I will, but if you remind me.

      Delete
  3. I LIKE YOUR RESERCH. I went few places too, i never been there. Maybe,one day i will try to visit INDIA.. Did you been any another country?

    ReplyDelete