Friday, March 30, 2012

BP#4 Narrative Practice-MOHD

Everybody has some best day in their life.I have also.I like journey especially journey by boat.My home country have lots of river.So lots of boat are running in the river.One day some of my friends took a decission to travel by boat.One day in summer time,we started our journey in morning time.While we were going through the river we enjoyed lots of things that we never enjoyed before.We saw birds were flying in the sky,they were singing songs,we enjoyed it.We also watched the tide flow of the river.We saw fishermen were catching fish in the river.We were able to see how the way fishermen catch the fish.We also saw the charming of the both side in river.The both side of the river were very nice and beautiful.We enjoyed it.We kept our journey at lest 4 hours.After 4 hours we reaturned back to home.We returned but we earned lots of experience thats were really great.So when i remember that day,i think it was one of the best day in my life.

4 comments:

  1. i love going travel also. what did you learn about that traveling day? i want to see some pictures of it haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right now i don't have any picture about it,but if you want to see,i will show you some pictures about my journey later.

      Delete
  2. Nice! it was a cool trip,and I like the way you are talking about everything that happens during your travel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool in my country we have a lat off rivers so i can to understand what you are filling! Do you liked a fishing?

    ReplyDelete