Friday, March 30, 2012

BP4 gabriella

according to the best day I passed in my life was the day of  my birthday i was 11 years old but I don't even know if my mom will do something.for me because i was in school and when i get off to school after 30 minutes i know i will be home but i didn't even know if a big suprise was waiting for me because when i got i see the light off and my mom say to me close my eyes and when i open it i see all my friends their and say happy birthday to me.the big gifts was my dad and that was a wonderfull day for me because when i saw my mother do at things like that for me i was crying and happy at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. i like you native essay its doesn't look like its essay but its ok. my opinion is to write more please. is this look like native essay ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabriella you need to check your spell.It's good but my opinion please write more.

    ReplyDelete