Wednesday, March 14, 2012

BP#1 Introduction -Mohd

My name is MOHD. and my full name is MOHD. MEHDI HASAN.I came here from Bangladesh.Here,i am living in Jamaica.I have been living in New York city for 3 years.Computer Science is my favourite subject.I want to take computer science as major subject.I like to play cricket,football.Also,i like to read any historical books.Now i am working,but when i came U.S.A,i faced lots of problem.That time,i could not speake in english well.So,it was really hard for me to find out a job in new york city.After few days,i got a job in Manhattan and still i am working.After getting job,i also faced more problem.Beacause everything was unknown to me and place also.After few days later,i improved my condition by hardworking myself.

4 comments:

  1. i love how you tried so hard to figure out the probllems! When i came to Amreica, i faced to alot of things also. what kind of job it is? do you like your job? nice meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually i am working in a irish bar in manhattan,i like it,nice to see you also

      Delete
  2. that's great!well , life is strong and we have to fight realize our dreams! keep it up! and you will rise the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep on trying your will be better in English. what can of job re u doing over there.

    ReplyDelete