Friday, March 30, 2012

BP#4 NARRATIVE ESSAY CHRISTIANA

People think the best day of your life is having fun with your friends. What is the best day of your life? Most think the day they finish school or get a new job. Also get marry to the man they wanted in their life. The best day in my life was seeing my mom for the first time in my life.
Well it all started this way, when I was at the age of 13. My mom call me while her call came it was kind of raining at that time. So I was asleep then my uncle calls me with his loud voice that your mom wants to speak to you. I get up get the phone, while we were communion to each other, she said it was time. I asked what time is she talking about then she said the time I should joint her in the state. At that moment words cannot express how grateful I am to hear that her wonderful impact in my life. The only words I said to her are a simple thank you for making my day the best day ever. Alter the amazing news I ask her about my brother and my dad how that are doing the we hung up the phone. After our communion my mom have impact my life with glad and brilliant. All day I was thinking the things I will do when I see her. I was pleased that week. I cloud wait to tell my friends about it when I get back to school
Being with my mom was the best day of my life. For the past 13 years in my life I was delighted to see her and she was satisfied to see me too. The. The only words I can say to her is a simple thank you for giving me time in her life again

2 comments:

  1. Woah that's amazing! I wish i could have the same with my Mum. Iguess now you are going to stay with her all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i didn't see my dad for 5 years now so i know how you felt. I miss my dad so much and i think i am going to cry when i hear that he can live with us too. It's nice to know about your best day:)

    ReplyDelete