Wednesday, March 14, 2012

BP # 1 Introduction-haiyan

Hi, everyone!
My name is haiyan piao. 
Actually,  I'm from China, but I am not a typical Chinese girl, because I've grown up with mixed culture- Chinese and Korean. Maybe that's why people always ask me you are Chinese or Korean. But it dosen't border me, cause I know who I am.
 I have been in New York for one year, but still can not adapt to the environment here. Because life here really boring and lonely without family and friends.
I am so introversive with few words. If you do not speak to me first, I seldom speak to you, unless we get familiar with each other.
I am a crazy food lover, especially all kinds of meat. My friends say I should be a T.rex if I were in a dinosaur ages. That's a stupid reason lead me to choose my major as commercial foodservice without any hesitation. You may burst into laugh, but it's true.
But joking aside, I had my own job as a construction project engineer in my country. What matters is that my own wish, I know well what I really want . I guess that's why all of us here. And I know, by force of reality, I may not able to continue or finish this school some day, but at least, I've tried.And I won't regret in the rest of my life.
So, anyway,                              just let us enjoy it, then, we will achieve more. I suppose.



7 comments:

  1. hi.. very pleasure to meet u, haiyan... I am also from china .i think you are so sweet..i like you eyes when you smile .Actually, i very surprise about you are Chinese girl. at the beginning, . i really think you are Korean.haha ,so that is got a understand .you have grown up with mixed culture- Chinese and Korean. haha ,that cool...so happy meet you in class ESL097,,i also like food,in my life i also can 't without food..haha ..anyway...i hope with you become good friend ..and we can study together..oh,by the way..where are you living? if you need some information or we will need you to help. ..i will happy chat with you...haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah,, I live in Flushing,, if you want know the detail address,,hah,, just ask me directly,,
      YoYo,,hah,, cute name,,,
      We may hang out together,,,,hah,,,
      And sweet,,,my eyes,, seems like a love letter,,hah,,,do not fall in love with me,,, haha,,,

      Delete
  2. You right,life is really hard,boring and lonely without friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi....I love U, haiyan....hahahaha......just joking...hahahaha....you said you won't talk to anybody if someone won't talk to you......but I have a question for long time.......once we were in class, why were you initiative to ask my phone number.....hahahaha.......if so, we could go shopping together someday...hahahaha...bye2....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. e,,,,,a difficult question,,, If I say because your looks,, you believe that?
      Joking,,,,the answer is simple------feeling!

      Delete
  4. hi,woman as u called me guy in my post hhhhh lol, anyway i can feel u when u dont have friend or family and also im like u if anyone didnt begin talk to me i wont talk to anyone lol i dont know why.
    however if u want make friend i can be one of them

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI MONTSIR
    I'M MARIA I'M NO IT'S DIFFICULT STY OUT YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE I'M STAY FOR LONG TIME OUT OF MY CHILDREN THE ONE ITS THE REASON I UNDERSTAND YOU BECAUSE THIS FEELING ITS STRONG.BUT NOW I'M HAPPY BECAUSE I HAVE MY CHILDREN WITH ME .
    BUT DON'T WORRY WHAT YOU OVERCOME.

    ReplyDelete