Monday, March 26, 2012

BP#4 BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE... BY MARINA

Many people  have best days of their life... Many things  can be happing in this world...
If   I start to think about  best days  of my life, I had and still have many... I am going to say about one day of my love  I had was wonderful, this day change my life and my family..
One day, I  woke up in morning and thought about how and what I can do  to change my love because  I have a son, this days he was 9 years old. I thought maybe I will try to move different country...I had  idea to go agency. I did apply few... One day, they called me and told me I have to go for interview in USA embassy...I was happy and same time i was worry about ..Also, I was thinking about my a son..I have to give him  good education because this time in my country was very diffecult...
September 2,  I went to USA embassy and i got a visa..  I could not believe my self  and I called my mother, she could not believe for me also... This day of my life change  everything.... Next day,  I got home and start  to think every singal  day until I get here... Its was very very diffecult a sitiation. I passed and called my family almost every day because i missed them..After few years, I brought my son here.. I was so happy to see him.. He was happy more probably.. I gave him to finish school and college here.. Plus,  he speak two languages...This  day when I  got visa,  it was amazing day of my life.. Now ,  my turn to educate .. 
I hope many people can have same felling  like me.. Also, I happy for my self and for my family..
This day was significant  to me... PLUS, we should always think about world... Every singal day when we see happy faces  in world .


5 comments:

  1. its nice i like...............

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loveeeee youurrr essay my opinion is please show where is you intro and story and concs please....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't mind. Where are you from? I have a same feelings.What languages speak your son?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like because you wrote more and nicely.
    You organized stape by stape that's good.
    Can I see your son or his picture?

    ReplyDelete