Saturday, March 17, 2012

BP#1 Introduction-Lina

 
Hi everybody!                                                                                             
   This is Lina. I am from Bangladesh. I have been living in NYC for 4 years. I would like to study and become an occupational therapist assistant. Maybe later I might consider changing my major.      
   My favorite hobby is gardening. Last year I enjoyed planting vegetables in my backyard. I grew squash, pumpkin, eggplants, tomatoes etc. It was a great experience. Now I know a lot of tips on how to plant vegetables.
                                                                                          








                                   

6 comments:

  1. i really like your introduction because you have alo of experince in you life.my opinion is to try to think about you major very carefully so you can be in good position.my question to is why have you choose this major?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know somebody who is working as an occupational therapist assistant.She encourages me to take this major.

      Delete
  2. hi, its very interesting to meet people from there. Probably is very nice country.. We almost have same comming, my major PTA.. i see you like to do garden, its very nice,, In my country outside of town people have lot of garden.. i never try and never have, only i have with flowers....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am from Bangladesh too.I like your garden picture. When I saw your garden picture I felt may be I am in your garden.I am so like the gardening.Are you teach me how to planting and Are you give your garden vegetable?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your garden posted...i like people from bangladesh its very nice country i see you like garden,....... are you teach me how to plainting.....are you give me your garden plain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Follow this link to learn how to plant a garden --> http://www.i4at.org/lib2/howgardn.htm

    ReplyDelete