Monday, March 26, 2012

BP #4 - Narrative Practice - sejung


  Many things happened while i live in this world. Every single day, i know that new happenings are waiting for me. I lived only for 19years but i love my life. My best day of my life was when i met Jesus Christ and got my vision for my life.
    I started to go to church when i came to America because of my aunt. I went to church to meet up my friends and hang out. I didn't care anything about bible and did so many bad things. I thought that smoking and drinking were cool stuffs to do but one day, i went to retreat and that retreat changed my whole entire life. During the service, my Pastor told us how God loves us and sent his son to saved us. i never felt the Lord' s love before but i strongly felt that he is alive and loves me a lot that day. I can't  never forget about that important day. I cried out and told him everything that i did many bad stuffs but he told me that everything is fine because he loves me anyway whatever i do. I couldn't stop crying and gave thankful to him. After that retreat, my whole entire life got change. I didn't smoke, i didn't get drunk and i just served him. I decided to give my entire life to him and live for his glory. I got a vision that he gave it to me and i am still thankful and happy about it. My whole entire life vision is to become a christian who can show God's glory and i am going to become a fine art professor that can help a lot of students in his name. I am just  getting ready every single day until he uses me. I am going to get ready for him and live for him.
           That was my bestest  day of my life. i am actually living in best days everyday because God is always with me and telling me that he loves me. From my bestest day of my life, i learned so many things and that changed my life so much. I didn't know why i am living and why am i living for but from that day, i am looking toward my vision and living my life very importantly and thankfully every single days. He changed my life and i am very thankful about it.
           I wish many people to know about him and feel his love because i am fully happy cause of him. I just want to share how happy we can be under his plan and in his love. My life is joyful and thankful every single day because of him and i love the fact that he is my dad and saver. I am going to live in him and live for him forever and ever because he gave fully happy life to me.        

8 comments:

  1. Good to be a christian and live under the cover of the almighty God. Your best day it's really one. because you have been blessed by the most important person in the world! and nothing nor nobody could change you as he has done....
    that's Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! that was my best day i am not going to forget about it FOREVER! he blesses you too:)

      Delete
  2. Good to know christ. i wish u can tell me more about your best life. do still go to church and how did u feel when you meet jesue christ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will love to tell you more about him! he changed my life and i am living in him everyday now. i am going to church and i love the fact that he is blessing me everyday. i want a lot of people to know him more!:) if you have any questions about him i can tell you more!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks God because God gave you right decission to gave up smoking and drinking.I am happy to hear from you that you understood about real man life.God send everybody in the world and oneday everybody will return back to God.God maintains our hole life.So everybody needs to feel love to God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! i love to meet up other Christians!:)he blesses you and loves you always!

      Delete
  4. I think it is a wonderful what you believed in God!many christian not believed a lot. in my family I has grandmother and she is atheist,so we are believe but not so hard. I think i was jealous at your believed because you can believed like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well i am the only one who is actually going to church in my family so i am having hard time to let them know how he loves them. Your family is so blessed because even though you guys couldn't feel something that very effect your life, he is still planing for your family's life and telling you guys that he loves you. So just pray and try to talk to him in everything and you will find out that he is always right next to you. i will pray for your family!:)

      Delete