Friday, March 30, 2012

BP#4 Haiyan Piao

                                                                  My best day
  On that day, I awoke feeling myself still lying in the bed. It's may not a surprising to the others, but it worth celebrating for me, cause I seldom find myself still in the bed in the morning when I get up. My Mom always notice me lying in the ground near by the bed and kick me to wake me up every morning.It is a beginning, all in a day's life. While I am washing, I always hear mom  babbles about trifles."I am hurrying now!". A note of irritation creep into my voice as I talk  on.Then I have a hot coffee and toast with jams as a breakfast. As the sun shining trough the window, mom always stand beside me smiling. I rush out the house, hold the hot milk in my hand."see you evening, mom!" I heard myself whisper. When I get home after school, I still find my room messed up with odds and ends. It's the right time to clean it up before mom come back home from work, or else, she may throw these out without warning.
  It's my happiness.Everyday is my best day as I stay with my lovers. Happiness comes from being, is a state of mind.Do not expect there will a free pie fall someday.A success never symbolize living happily ever after.

1 comment:

  1. sorry, i amn't really to understand what you said....but as i know......i wish you can live with your lovers again someday....

    ReplyDelete