Wednesday, March 14, 2012

BP #1 Introduction Maria

Hi,
Maria Jose im from ecuadorian
I live in United State for 5 years
i want to finish my major because i like its so interesting
I show my children that their mother can get ahead, they see that I'm beating it and then they do the same: to fight for your dreams to achieve your goals
I can tell you of my having a life like anyone else with the only difference that I such a young age I have many responsibilities in my life and I have to concentrate hard on them: the main my children, my mother and father to them unfortunately are not with me, but who are in my country but very soon with the help of God will be with me.
My hobby is listening music, I like dogs, and in my life I have been through many strong situations but I could achieve.


5 comments:

  1. Maria Jose im from ecuadorian
    I live in United State for 5 years
    i want to finish my major because i like its so interesting
    I show my children that their mother can get ahead, they see that I'm beating it and then they do the same: to fight for your dreams to achieve your goals
    I can tell you of my having a life like anyone else with the only difference that I such a young age I have many responsibilities in my life and I have to concentrate hard on them: the main my children, my mother and father to them unfortunately are not with me, but who are in my country but very soon with the help of God will be with me.
    My hobby is listening music, I like dogs, and in my life I have been through many strong situations but I could achieve

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi.. nice to meet you, Maria vera... I am from china . i think we have same goal in America...so happy meet you in class ESL097,,i hope i came with you become good friend ..and we can study together.. if you need some information or help. just ask me ..i will happy chat with you.and.wish you can met with your parents soon in america.. also hope your children with you happy every day. you are beautiful mother..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, nice to meet you, i enjoy reading your post , i think u have good personalty and good thinking , wish u best for your life and you are a good mother like shufen said

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, nice to meet you.
    It is really hard to be a good mother and a career woman,,,
    As long as you resist in what you believe so, I suppose you may get a satisfied result.
    If you need some help, just contact me any time,,,
    we are classmates,,, and we here just help each other,,,
    once again,,, nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi....I'm Li Yang..it's pleasure to meet you in ESL 097...I understood how tired to raise the children......when my niece was born, she lives in my home....so tired,right? but happy hahaha.....once again, nice to meet you....bye2

    ReplyDelete