Wednesday, March 28, 2012

BP4 Gabriella

                                                                              The best day of my life
In all that happended to me in life,i can only remenber when i was years holdon my birthday when my mother took me out to a photo shop, and i had take the best picture, and had a lot funn with my mother we also stopeded at the ice cream place to get some ice cream. and when my mother and I got home my farther planneded a lilltle suprised party for and i was verry shork.
so i can say this was verry significant to me at that time because my farther and my mother waiteded the right moment to do it, and i fell like untile now to celebrate my birthday just like the hold time.
                                     

2 comments:

  1. how old you were ? did you have more best a days in your life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your paragraph.
    I think you have to write more.
    Why you wrote two same topic?

    ReplyDelete