Friday, March 30, 2012

BP # 5 lobsang lhatso

When I watched the movie and I could feel that how bessie and sadie's life was going.But I read the book  I could feel little but not as much as watching the movie. Frist you read the book and than watch movie it helps you more.When i read the timeline the most surprising thing was how there can keep there family pictures very well after long times ago. And also surprising about there relationship. If I could meet the sadie and bessie I would ask that how to keep the relationship between you and your sister?????

2 comments:

  1. hey,lobsang. I like your idea about how their keep the pictures of their family for a long time. maybe those pictures are their wealth. In gerenal, the picture almost save about 20 years.
    so do you like their spirit to fight for their dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good your description Is easy to read and understand.
    Do you have brothers and sisters, and can you make a comparison between you and the D sisters?

    ReplyDelete