Wednesday, March 14, 2012

BP #1 Introduction-Parmita.

Hello Everyone,
How are you? My name is Parmita. I came from Bangladesh and I have been living here only 8 months. Now my major is Nursing but later I want to change my major. Actually I wanted to become a Pharmacist.

Life is like a road. There are long and short roads, smooths and rocky roads, crooked and straight paths. There are roads that lead to a life of signal blessedness, marriage and religious vacation. There are also road lead to fame and fortune on one hand or isolation and poverty on other hand. There are roads to happiness as there are roads to sadness and road leading to defeat and disappointment.

This is a life. Everybody have some hobbies and interesting experience. I have a interesting experience or wonderful day in my life. In Bangladesh when I finish finished my high school and I wanted to go any college. At that time I wined a DV  Loterry. DV means Diversity Visa in the U.S.A. That time I was really really happy and surprised and I didn't believe my feelings. When I was come in the New York City I felt so sad and lonely. Actually I am only child in my parents. My parents feel so lonely. I am happy and I think this is battle field. I need to win the war. This is a big experience in my life.
                                             
                                                                  Bye Bye.............    

8 comments:

  1. i like your introduction story. my opinion is to start to use the experince you have in you life. my question to you is what is Diverist Visa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's diversity visa.Actually I got a loterry for came here and U.S.A govt.give me a free visa.

      Delete
  2. I like your whole paragraph BP#1.But mostly I like your middle para.Parmita doesn't feel bad, mostly we don't have family here.Do you have litercy power?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. I think i don't have litercy power but I like to wrote something type of letercy when i feel alone.

      Delete
  3. i read your posted, its very good... i know how you feel about to be alone, dont worry you did BIG step in your life ,everything is going to work for you ,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your posted it nice i would like to know why you feel? alone...my opinion is to start to use the experience have a life......life is too short

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I miss my mom and my family.My mom isn't here.

      Delete