Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bp #4 Jican Zeng

In this world, everyone has the best days in their life, but everybody is different. In fact, whatever people who are poor or rich, they have their own best days with themselves, and it is the unique of them. For me what is my best day? If you believed that every day will be the best day.
Now I still remember that it had happened in my childhood. In an upcoming vacation, my mother told me we were going to travel. So while I was hearing this news, I felt so excited. I hoped we were able to set off as soon as possible, because I had never been to travel. Few days later, we must get up early to wait the bus. As I was too excited to sleep, then I fell asleep when I sat on the bus. During that time, I was missing many views among the side of the road, but it doesn’t matter. When we got to the destination, I had been sleeping. My mother called me awake. I got off the bus and saw a lake around the mountain. It was so beautiful. I have never seen it without on TV.
Next, we took the ship around the mountain. Because when I was a kid, I had been dreaming by ship. In that day, it became true that it was an incredible thing for me. I was very enjoying it. After I boarded the ship, I stood in front of the ship. I was feeling the wind blew on my cheek. It touched my heart and I very liked that feeling, but a wonderful time is always passing too fast. Then the ship got to the destination and we kept going.
So, maybe it is a regular day for others, but it is one of my best days. I am enjoying it because it is a wonderful time for me. I always dream of by ship, and then when it became true, I will bury it in my heart deeply.
Finally, even though everyone is different, but it has many things in their life. People can memory it, and keep it forever.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the way that you think, and the way that you describes different feelings, it can catch the attention of the reader easily...
    You are rigth about that a wonderful time is passing too fast, keep searching more of those and better.
    I would like to know if it was also a good memory for those who are with you that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hi!!!! nice to meet you again.Your best day was very amazing and I like the way you writing this.

    ReplyDelete