Monday, March 26, 2012

BP#4 Narrative Practice-sara


                 There are a lot of people enjoying a lot of days in their life. But there is one best day they have enjoyed in their life. This day it meant to them a lot of things it might have some thing they did or happened that really makes it best for ever. In my life I just have a lot of best days but, the most one I have and became the best day was I heard the guy I love from long time ago he started to feel same feeling that I felt for him.

                 My story started in summer day. My father came to me saying I want you to add your cousin on your email and I have said “OK” . When I add him I started to talk him. Of course not from the first time I loved him. I have been talking to him for three years. In this to years when I talked to him I started to feel that he is having the same Ideas I have and he have same mind that I have. I started to feel about him that he is the one that I hope he will be in my life. He also have the same feeling that I have for him and I know his feeling and he show it to me without he feels. About for weeks ago he started to tell me about his feelings I told him I have same feeling you have and you have show it to me without you know for long time ago since we have talked from three yeas ago. He said “ I can't wait to tell you my feelings anymore' I said to him “ I want you to call my father and tell him that” he said “OK” . When he called my father, he was really shy when he was talking told him I want to marry your daughter. When I heard that , that was my best day ever. He really make my day

                My reflection to that , that I have learned now that I was heavy girl it means that I waited to long for not giving my feelings to him so easy until he show his feelings. What I think now is I am so happy that he he make my day and my life filled with joy and happiness. I hope that I see him soon because I am interesting to see because I never saw him and have our engagement as soon as possible. What people can learn from my experience specially girls is that don't give away your feelings to any guy until they show there feeling to you because if you give it to them and they don’t love you or show you there feelings you will be hurt.

              People have enjoyed best things in their life. They have good moments and memories to remember but, there is one day they have the best in their life. So I really learned a lot from that I don't give my feelings away so easy. My final thought is that everybody try to have my good experience.

8 comments:

  1. i was reading your post about your last summer, i am very happy for you .I hope when you going there this summer, you be more happy and this guy is going to give you love and happiness.Plus, I hope you are pick rigth a person. Are you could wait when you go there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks my love i cant wait until i go i hopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it because you put more details.
    I wish you will see him very soon.
    Did he live in your country?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks lina. yes he is from my country but now he lives in spain

    ReplyDelete