Wednesday, March 14, 2012

BP#1- Introduction-Sejung

Hello Everyone, My name is Sejung!
 I came from South Korea and i have been in New York City for 5 years now. I want to study more about fine art which is my favorite subject. i love everything about art. i love painting, drawing anything in art field. My career goal is to become a Fine Art professor and that is why i want to write and speak English perfectly. I'm planing to tranfer out to 4 year college later and study more. I used to hate school but i love studying now. so weird but that happens haha. anyways see you tomorrow guys!:)  

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. i dont know why but i was really lazy to get up and go to school. i thought that its wasting my time to just sit at there and do some works when its really nice outside. haha i guess i used to hate studying but not now! so im good hahaha

      Delete
  2. its awesome the way you change your mind about the fact that you hate school before!Now you are on the good way to realise your dreams... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! im going to try my best to reach my goal. good luck to you too paul!:)

      Delete
  3. can you tell me more about Korea because i want to visit there one day. I LOVE art, which art college do u want to tranfer. i can't wait to see your first art work in this country

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have few paintings at my home that i already finished! i will show you some pictures of it haha and yessssssssss! korea is such a nice coountry to visit. we still have our old tradition palaces and so many things to see! our city is very big but when you go to country side, you will see most beautiful view that you ever seen! go and have fun at there!:)

      Delete