Wednesday, March 21, 2012

BP # 2 Discrimination Research-Lina

          Slavery is when people are treated unkindly. They are bought, sold, and forced to works. Slaves are held by white people. A slave always has to listen to their master. They are forced to work for no  money. 
                                                                                                                              The types of crops being planted in Pennsylvania also were different from those being grown in the south. Wheat, rye, and corn were popular, farmers gave most of their area to one specific crop. Tobacco was grown in small groups, but cotton, rice, indigo and sugar cane were too weak for the climate.       
         In 1862, the Emancipation Proclamation declared that enslaved     people (in the Confederacy) would be free on January 1, 1863. After the Civil War ended, slavery was outlawed throughout the United States.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like how was you research and its was great because you make it on your own words. My opinion about your topic is slavery people must stop this kind of Discrimination because it will be alot of crimes.i really have question about your topic which is what is your opinion about your topic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My opinion about my topic is that I dont want discrimination to happen again in the future or present.

      Delete
  3. I DO LIKE YOU PICK THIS TOPIC AND YOUR POSTED WITH PIC... PEOPLE WHO IS GOING TO READ YOUR POST I HOPE THEY BE ENJOY.. MY OPINION, WE ARE FROM DIFFERENT COUNRY AND ITS VERY INTERESTING TO READ ABOUT USA... HISTORY IS VERY INTERESTING.. DID YOU ENJOY?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy this topic because it teaches me about things which intrest me.

      Delete
  4. you mean slavery a man who had a choice,and no more money i really like how was you reseach its was a nice because you make your own work keep it up Lina.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean to Slave means a man who has no choice, no freedom and no money.I like your research but I don't like who slave the pople. It's really a bigest discrimination.When I saw any discriminate people I felt so sad.Why people do this if you know please tell me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this question but my answer to search why people discriminate others in google.I know you are a good researcher.

      Delete