Monday, March 26, 2012

BP # 4-Narrative Essay Research (Best Day in My Life) -Parmita Roy

Best Day in My Life
Everyone should have lot of happy event in the life. Throughout life I have had many memorable events. The memorable times in my life vary from being the worst times in my life and some being the best, either way they have become milestones that will be remembered forever. When I wined a DV Lottery, I was really surprised and I didn’t believe my ears.
I have one wonderful day in my life. I finished my school life and I was admitted to a coaching for University admission. But I was not going to coaching center. When the day I was ready for going to coaching center and I was going to bus stop and wait for the bus. At that time my phone was ringing. I received my phone and I was surprised. That time my uncle called me and he told me I wined a DV Lottery. DV means Diversity Visa. Completely means The American Government gave me Free Immigrant Visa. That time I was really surprised and I didn’t believe my ears because the DV Lottery Age a fixed but when I wined a lottery at that time I was 17 years and 8 months old. I and my cousin were waiting at the bus stop “Modhukhali”. That place is beautiful place and most memorable place in my life.
I learned from this experience that GOD is very helpful. And when someone is happy but another one is unhappy. Because I am my parents only child. That’s why my parents feel sometimes sad and lonely. I think that is good for my future but another side is my parents, I miss my parents.
So I really learned a lot from my research. But, still, that day remains the best day of my life.

6 comments:

  1. i liked what you have wrote. my opinion is to write more plz. where is you intorduction?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIKE YOUR BEST A DAY IN YOUR LOVE .I did have almost same... I do know how you were feel.. I know we are love are country. Only sometime we need to change,,, Are you happy to be here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss my country a lot and sometimes I feel good.

      Delete
  3. I like how you explore your feelings and background.
    I can feel your feelings.
    How Modhukhali is so beautiful?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I got a DV, I was live in Modhukhali. And naturaaly Modhukhali is so beautiful.So that place is meomorable place in my life.

      Delete