Friday, March 16, 2012

"BP #2 - Discrimination Research - sara


Jim Crow were states and laws in United States between 1876 and 1965. Jim Crow used to have strong laws for Africans Americans slavery. The laws of Jim crow of discriminations against African American was attendance in school, restaurant, libraries, hospitals and etc. these laws which is discriminations against Africans Americans for examples first, in schools for white student there will be school but for black there will be no school. Second, hospitals don’t allow black with whites. Finally, libraries separated place for colored people who comes to read books

5 comments:

  1. i like you pick different with me....
    i start to read book for my another class , over there book say about Jim Crow .. I remmember u did.. Now i enjoy to read yours...
    Did you find somethig interesting there?
    did you enjoy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you about your comment. i havent found anythind intersting about it but i happy that i know this information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actully I don't know the Jim crow History. I like to choose a different research.today I will try to know about the history.Are you told me slavery and Jim Crow is same discrimination?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok is not the same because its laws was made for balck people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont really know about jim crow history i would like to know why you pick jim crow so i will try to know more information about jim crow history so are you tell me jim crow history...

    ReplyDelete