Monday, March 19, 2012

BP #2 - Researching Discrimination (shufen.ou)

When I read the book "having our say",I got an information about the Delany sister's father was a slave! I was interesting about slavery in American ! I had known a little bit slave life in America !the slave is The people who owned by master! After I did research I know more information about slavery! Slavery society was happened in America at the 17 century beginning until 19 century。the most slaves were African, they was held  by whites, and some native american. the first African became slave in 1619,in Virginia. after the more and more Africans ship arrived。the most slave lived in southern of united state。the slavery was ended by civil war。。the was a history of american。。
i also get some information,about civil war, and a president who named LINCOLN  was assassinated。 he signed “ the thirteenth amendment”  abolishes slavery through the united state。after 1865 the civil war end。 the slavery ended also。。。。i will read those book to get more information。that is my after research result。。。。

5 comments:

  1. I am sure you have known more about the slave history.I think it's important for us to know more about American history as we live here.It may helpful.Actually, I know I should say some serious,or may give you some advise,,,but,,,uha,,we may talk it just face to face later,,,it's easy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o(∩_∩)o that is right。。face to face。。easy。。哈哈

      Delete
  2. I like your topic that the slavery's history. I am also interested in this topic. However, I chose Jim Crow Laws for this assignment, there is reason for this....if you want to know, we can talk face to face...hehehehe.....

    there is my question...how was president Lincoln assassinated??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he signed “ the thirteenth amendment” abolishes slavery through the united state。after 1865 the civil war end。

      Delete
  3. It's incredible how thw slavery took place in this country that last two centuries from (17 and 19) ,but when finally ended the CIVIL WAR.
    But these day there are still RACISM and DISCRIMINATION against people of different color, origen, or language you speak. How the Africans come true virginia in 1619?

    ReplyDelete