Wednesday, March 14, 2012

BR#1 MARINA

Hello , 
 My name is Marina. I came from Russia. I have been in USA almost ten years.
I do like study English , this  my first step to change my life in the future. My major a PTA.
I love to help people, i do enjoy specially working with kids... I hope everything is going to work with me..... I do know study English not easy, i do my best every singal day..
I like to spent time with my son, sister and my little puppy.. My son called her ,my little sister,,
Its funny.. Everytime i come back from college. She is happy to see me.. Because, I always take her outside to walk... Also, I like to meet with new people and listen them...
I love to travel when I have time.. Usually, my family spend weekend in Russian-spa..
Spa is very  differend with Korean spa..Russian-spa have 3 rooms and pool with cold water
.Now, i dont have time for that, because i spent more for study........

7 comments:

  1. i love your introduction.my opinion you will do best in you great life and you will archive your goals. my queation to you is do you really like your major? or you will change later?

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a nice introduction my opinion is will the best if you have a great life.. my question is why you like to spend more time with your puppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your introduction.I like your country Russia.I want to go to your country in future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your paragraph because you explain nicely.Now I feel interst to go Russian spa.Why you spend 10 years without belong to college?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why? First you have to do one things, after second and..... i have son... Now time for me... i hope ...

      Delete